Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics & Visualization in 24 Weeks
Online Houston Data Analytics Boot Camp
At Rice University Data Analytics & Visualization Boot Camp, we are committed to preparing our students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Rice University Data Analytics & Visualization Boot Camp in Houston just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional looking to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
In-demand skills you’ll gain:
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics and visualization curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
Front-End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- R Programming
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
No previous experience in data or programming is required, however, it is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, finance, statistics, management, or a related field.
No, you do not need to be a Rice University student to enroll in the Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp. This program is offered through Rice University’s Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies.
Yes, there is an application process to enroll in Rice University Boot Camps. Once a prospective student fills out the form or calls our admissions department, they will go through an initial phone interview with an advisor. Applicants who are recommended to move forward will then take a critical thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Coding Boot Camp:
- Part-Time Soon
- Full-Time 09/13/21
- Data Analytics Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 07/12/21
- Cybersecurity Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 08/09/21
- FinTech Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 06/09/21
- UX/UI Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 06/29/21
- Digital Marketing Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 05/17/21
- Tech Project Mgmt Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 05/18/21