Classes begin quarterly in Houston
Learn Data Analytics & Visualization in 24 Weeks
Houston Data Analytics Boot Camp
At Rice University Data Analytics & Visualization Boot Camp in Houston, we are committed to preparing our students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think Rice University Data Analytics & Visualization Boot Camp in Houston just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional looking to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
In-demand skills you’ll gain:
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics and visualization curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front-End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- 24-week program
- Offered in Houston at the Rice University Campus and the Energy Corridor
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Explore dates and locations